Friday, March 20, 2009

Marshmallow Fruit Dip

I got an email from an old friend who found my blog. She gave me some great tips to sneak fruits/veggies into my family's meals (which you will soon notice me doing) ... is it really that obvious that my family doesn't eat many fruits or vegetables? I LOVE all fruits and vegetables but my husband HATES most fruits and vegetables, so it makes it difficult. It was easy to get everyone to eat fruit with this delicious dip though! My goodness, this is the best fruit dip I've ever had! It was sticky so it clung to the fruit (I hate when you have to chase the fruit dip around your plate trying to scoop it onto your strawberry). It was so easy to make and so easy to gobble up, I could have eaten the whole bowl myself!

Ingredients
8 oz marshmallow cream
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla

Directions
Soften cream cheese to about room temperature. Mix the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. That's it... now try not to eat it all by yourself ;-)

6 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

Sounds scrumptious!! I'm going to fix it for the grandkids when they come out. Thanks for posting.

Coleens Recipes said...

Carrie, I'd like to give your web page a "FRIENDS AWARD". To get it, go to: http://freepages.family.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~coleen/blog%20award%20page.html

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Bella Kuree

Anonymous said...

Great story you got here. I'd like to read something more about that topic. The only thing your blog needs is a few pics of some gadgets.

Kate Flouee
jammers for sale

Unknown said...

Try this with Strawberry Cream Cheese. It's Awesome too!

Anonymous said...

I just used this recipe and it tasted aweful! What a bummer....