Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Abbott's Spaghetti Tacos

Abbott loves the Nickelodeon TV show iCarly and on the TV show Carly's favorite dinner is spaghetti tacos. So Abbott's been asking for them for awhile now, I finally gave in. Justin and I had a lot of trepidation but they were actually pretty good! In fact... Justin's sitting beside me and when he saw the spaghetti taco pictures he went "Mmm... those were good"!
If your serving dinner to an elementary school child who watches Nickelodeon then surprise him/her with spaghetti tacos, you won't be sorry!

Ingredients (is this really necessary?)
Spaghetti Noodles, cooked
Spaghetti Sauce
Taco Shells (I got the white corn shells)

Directions
Mix the spaghetti noodles and sauce in a big bowl. With a fork twirl the noodles and put them into the taco shells. We cooked our taco shells but I don't know if it really made a difference. I know photo directions aren't needed for this recipe but watching Abbott eat his spaghetti taco just made me smile. I love him so much it hurts! This is my first animated GIF of Abbott eating his taco (for email readers, I think this will only work on my website).create avatar
Create avatar

16 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

What a cute idea!! Great for leftovers too.

Donna-FFW said...

Awesome idea for the little ones, Ill have to try this out on mine. He is a cutie pie, btw.

Karine said...

Spaghetti tacos! Such an original recipe!

Heidi said...

My kids will love me for these!

ann low said...

You're so creative! :D

Katy ~ said...

LOL. I used to eat spaghetti sandwiches as a kid. Tacos would be good too! More upscale!

Amber said...

Those look creative! You should totally send that in to ICARLY! Maybe they will play it...who knows? :-)

Palidor said...

Neat! But I bet you have lots to clean up afterwards. ;-)

Julie said...

We love that show too...Thought those sounded kinda interesting! Glad he liked them :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Carrie too and I have a daughter who loves iCarly and has been asking for spaghetti tacos for a while. That is actually how I came across this! I am thinking of making them for her birthday and just wanted to confirm that it is actually something a child would like to eat. Thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

This short article filled me with a fantastic idea relating to this matter. Great efforts. Cheers

Anonymous said...

hey there good understanding data discussing, expect this can be actually helpful for everybody

Anonymous said...

Amazing, great posting. Thank you for expressing these types of products. I seriously understand it

Anonymous said...

It's sad there are folks not likely researching over this weblog. Great job

Anonymous said...

Appreciation for this valuable article! Remember to routinely keep it going. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for discussing this particular good post with an above average topic, really excellent creativity that you have.