Monday, January 12, 2009

Bombsicle

God has blessed me with two new amazing friends, Dawn and Mary. I love them and I love going out with them! As much as I love going out with friends I can’t stand the taste of alcohol so my drink of choice is usually a Mudslide (chocolate milkshake with a little Baileys) or Malibu (coconut rum) and pineapple juice. Well Dawn got me started on a new drink called a Bombsicle and holy moly is it good! I can’t taste any alcohol it really does taste like a melted bomb popsicle! Be careful though, just because you can’t taste the alcohol doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot in there.

**Hiccup**


Ingredients (my measurements aren't exact, do what tastes good to you)
1/4 cup UV Blue Raspberry Vodka
1 cup lemonade
Ice cubes
Optional- blue sprinkles

Directions
Pour the UV Blue and lemonade into a glass with ice, stir and serve. Cover the rim with blue sprinkles for garnish.


3 comments:

Amber said...

This WILL be served at my next BBQ!!! Pretty!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You should advise to dip the glass rim in water and then the blue sugar sprinkles...before adding the drink :) Makes an awful mess if you do it the other way around ;)