Saturday, October 17, 2009

Easy Noodle Soup

This is my go-to recipe in the fall! We are so busy with sports, academics, work, and *cough* fall TV shows that I don't have the energy to spend more than 20 minutes in the kitchen. Sure, you can add shredded chicken, celery, and carrots but we think it's perfect just like this! Ingredients
24 ounces Reames Egg Noodles (I get these in the freezer section of my groccery store)
5 Knorr chicken flavor bouillon cubes (I get these in the his Hispanic section of my groccery store, the box says 9.3 OZ)
10 cups of water

Directions
Put the water and Knorr bouillon cubes in a pot and bring to a boil. Add the frozen Reames egg noodles and cook over medium-high heat for 20 minutes.

That's it, after 20 minutes of cooking it's ready to serve and delicious! It's as easy as a frozen pizza, but better.... it's hearty and warm, perfect for my little football player! He even has cheerleaders! Here's a video of Abbott getting the flags off of the receiver (it's like tackling for little guys)!

6 comments:

ann low said...

This really quick and easy :D

Katy ~ said...

This is a terrific idea. Sometimes Ole Sweetie-Pi just wants a quick little soup and this would be perfect for him. I think he could handle this!

teresa said...

what a cutie pie! i love flavorful soups, and this looks so good, a perfect go-to meal!

Barbara Bakes said...

I'm happy to have the fall TV shows on again too! I've never noticed Reames Egg Noodles before. I'll have to look for them. I'm all for a delicious quick meal!

Juliana said...

Like the idea of being simple and tasty...love the thick noddles :-)

Donna-FFW said...

I so love simple weeknight meals like this. It sounds fantastic, your little guy is adorable.