Friday, September 12, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

I swear Justin has peanut butter running through his veins. If I want to make him happy all I have to do is buy a jar of peanut butter and M&Ms at the store. He will dip his M&Ms in the peanut butter jar all week long and be blissfully happy.

Ingredients
1 Pkg of devil's food cake (with the oil and eggs listed on the package)
1 Pkg instant chocolate pudding
2 1/2 cups powered sugar
4 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
1 cup shortening
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons peanut butter

Directions
Make the devil’s food make according to the directions but add the package of instant pudding before mixing. Cook cupcakes and let cool.

Mix powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and fluff together and then add shortening and peanut butter. I scooped the frosting into a pastry bag and cut the tip of the bag (I didn’t use a tip, I just cut the top off the bag) and frosted the cupcakes!

No comments: