Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Universal Studios


I remember Universal Studios being my favorite when I visited Orlando as a child and it didn't disappoint. The rides are amazing, not even in the same league as Six Flags. We liked The Simpsons ride the most, the technology used was phenomenal! The Simpsons ride was our favorite, it was also the ride we went on twice ;-)
Jaws was everyone's 2nd favorite! Ahhhh! By the time we got to the ET ride the boys were tired. ...but then we went and stood in line for Shrek (for an hour in the hot sun), we were really tired after that!

2 comments:

Vashti said...

hi there. i just found your blog and I love it! Universal looks like SO much fun. We are going to try and take our 2 boys next year....its VERY expensive flying from South Africa though! Need at least a year to save.

Kristen said...

It looks like you are having a great vacation! I have an award for you on my blog when you get back http://whatcha-eatin.blogspot.com/
Cheers!