Saturday, May 30, 2009

Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom is magical, there is no other way to describe it! There aren't amazing rollercoaster rides like there are at the other parks (to Andrew's disappointment) there are classic rides, more like storytelling rides. We rode the Ferry to Magic Kingdom Most of the park has rides about classic characters (Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Snow White, Swiss Family Robinson), and my boys don't really know any of those characters. So their favorite area in the park was Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland has a Stitch, Monster's Inc, and best of all a Buzz Lightyear ride (we love Toy Story)! Here are the boys on the Buzz Lightyear ride While Andrew pouted that this park was for little kids, Abbott enjoyed riding the rides. Here he is on the oldest ride in the park Cinderella's Golden Carousel Here is Abbott on Aladdin's Magic Carpet We walked through Mickey Mouse's House, here we are in Mickey's Garage We also walked through Minnie Mouse's House. Here I am in Minnie's kitchen! Ok, I have to post another picture of myself in Minnie's Kitchen, this is me beaming with happiness, lol! I would live here if they let me! Minnie had a recipe for Chewy Cheesy Chip Cookies on her fridge. I want to make them but they sound kind of yucky! Flour, sugar, and cheese?! What do you think? We explored the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House! The view from the top was amazing, but I swear some of the tree's were plastic! Here we are in line for It's A Small World, the song was in our heads the rest of the day! I don't want you to feel left out, here's a little video of our time in the line ;-) Sing Along!

No comments: