Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Epcot


We really enjoyed Epcot! Like Universal Studios, Epcot had some amazing rides! "Test Track" and "Mission: Space" were amazing! In Test Track you help test a car for GM (so lots of fast driving). In Mission: Space you are in a spinning motion simulator and take a trip to Mars. Abbott was very funny on this ride, he was concerned it was real and was scared that he wasn't pushing all the buttons he was suppose to. He kept yelling "someone help me push the right button" and "is this real?!" We rode Mission: Space twice and the boys called this their favorite ride... but Justin and I really liked the Test track!
The Universe of Energy almost put me to sleep but Andrew (my scientist) liked it! We walked around the World Showcase that evening (I couldn't imagine making the journey in the hot daylight sun)! Here's France United Kingdom Japan

2 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

Sounds like you all had a blast. We enjoyed Epcot Center when we went years ago.

Kel Baking Life said...

Oh My God! I love all the parks!! I live 2 hours from Orlando and me and the hubby go there almost every other weekend. I never get tired of it!! You must had a blast!