Thursday, February 19, 2009

French Bread Pizza

Andrew learned this recipe in his family and consumer sciences middle school class… I can’t say that without pausing from shocked amazement that my son is in a middle school family and consumer sciences class! I remember being in that class like it was yesterday; I can’t believe how fast time is flying by!

Back to the recipe! This is very simple and surprisingly delicious! Andrew had a girly friend over who joined us in making the pizzas (again another sentence that takes my breath away).

Ingredients for 4 pizzas
1 loaf of French bread cut once vertically and once horizontally (which will create 4 pieces)
1 small jar of pizza sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Optional toppings (we used pepperoni)

Directions
Spread sauce over the loaf
Sprinkle on cheese and toppings
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
Enjoy!

1 comment:

www.vbarcelone.com said...

Quite useful info, much thanks for the post.